UV LED Lights for Insects, Plant Tino2000UV
UV Lamp for Insects
- UV LED lamp 20W (580mm), 1200mm lamp is also available
- Light source 365nm, 385nm
|Tino1500UV||55 × 70 × 436||200mW||10lx @1m||G13||DC available||RGB Upon requests|
|Tino2000UV||55 × 70 × 580||360mW||30lx @1m||G13||DC available||RGB Upon requests|
|Tino4000UV||55 × 70 × 1198||550mW||50lx @1m||G13||DC available||RGB Upon requests|
※Intexs patent No. 6449184
Insect Killer Equipement
UV Lamp for Insects
UV LED Lights
Intexs UV LED lamp has established high super longer life from traditional LED lamp, most LED lamp is not longer than 10,000hours because of plastic aging issues. We have developed excellent materials with Japanese domestic company. Our lamp cover will exceed more than 4 years.
Intexs Patent has qualified on each location, angle and shape. Avalilable adjustment color, brightness
Anti-Insect Lamp for parking lot and track yard
- Traditional Metal Halide Lamp submits heavy UV ray easy to gather insects. To avoid this, ask use anti-insect lamp. Sometimes it is better to use yellow lamp.
- Ask us when you will have big issues on insects.
- Use Anti-Insect Lamp at parking lots
- Use 440nm cut lights for indoor lights
- Expects 1/10 return for return of investments
Example 1: Convenience store
Use from Metal Halide lamp to Anti insects Lamp
- Use Anti-Insects lamp instead of Mercury Lamp
- Use 440nm cut LED white Lamp for inside store
- Expect energy improvement more than 90%
Use 440nm cut products.
Introduce Insect Killar equipement.
Examples 2: Track yard and Entrance Area
Change Marcury lamp to Anti-Insects Lamp
Use 440nm cut Lamp.
Introduce insect killer equipment.
Insect catch below 440nm wavelength.
Insects respond to the wavelength of light
Mercury Lamp shows a lot of UV rays which will invite a lots of insects.
Field Test results; Comparison data on traditional lights vs Anti-Insect lamp
|Date||White LED||Yellow||Yellow Smoke||NW 2400K||NW 5000K|